|Fully Fenced; Outdoor Entertainment Area; Secure Parking; Private front security gate with intercom & alarm system
|Broadband Internet Available; Built-in Wardrobes; Dishwasher; Bath, Intercom; Pay TV Access; Private Balcony; Downstairs powder room;
|Heating / Cooling:
|Air Conditioning and fans throughout;
|Eco Friendly Features:
|10,000 litre water tank;
MODERN VILLA IN AMAZING LOCATION!
This sophisticated two-storey villa is situated only two streets back from the beautiful Broadwater and only a two-minute walk to local restaurants and cafes; you will fall in love with the lifestyle this home offers, feeling like you’re on a holiday.
From the moment you walk through your private gate to your own piece of paradise, you are greeted with low maintenance, well-manicured gardens, and a small yard for the children to play. Upon entering the home, you will see beautiful bamboo floors that flow seamlessly throughout the home with ample natural sunlight, you will feel right at home. All bedrooms are located upstairs with a second living area that can be converted into a third bedroom or office.
Enjoy entertaining with friends on your private entertainment deck or cook up a storm in your large open planned well-lit kitchen. This home has a layout that can accommodate a professional couple, family, or friends living together, it has your every need and more…
– Large main bedroom with open plan ensuite including spa bath, walk in robe and your very own private balcony
– Two-way ensuite bathroom with separate toilet upstairs linking to the second bedroom
– Split system air conditioning downstairs and in the main bedroom with fans throughout
– Downstairs powder room & separate laundry
– Private front security gate with intercom & alarm system
– Fully fenced property with low maintenance gardens
– Large linen storage
– 10,000 litre water tank
– House externally painted 18 months ago
– Extra core filled partition walls between each townhouse
– Shared building insurance and pest control with adjacent owners.
– Upstairs carpet to be replaced prior to settlement
Labrador is fast becoming the most progressive and trendy suburb on the Gold Coast. Within walking distance to an array of cafes, restaurants, shopping, parks, public transport and the Gold Coast Broadwater. A short drive away is Harbour Town, Runaway Bay, Australia Fair and the Pacific Motorway.
Water Rates – Approx. $350 per quarter
Council rates – Approx. $950 every 6 months
Currently rented and tenants vacating 1 June
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.