|Outdoor Features:||Tranquil gardens & large land area unused|
|Indoor Features:||Broadband Internet Available; Built-in Wardrobes; Dishwasher; Bath. Family Room / Retreat / Bedroom downstairs|
RENOVATORS DELIGHT OR BUILD A DREAM HOME
This spectacular piece of real estate is located in the highly sought-after suburb of Palm Beach, situated on a 660m2 north-facing block with 29m frontage. This parcel presents an extraordinary opportunity for a rebuild or the keen renovator. The potential for renovation and expansion of the building is enormous. This is the first time the property has been to the market since it was built in 1980, with only having one owner, the property has been well maintained but now it’s time to move up North, creating an opportunity for you.
- 2 storey solid brick construction with tiled roof & new guttering.
- Large rumpus / family room or teenagers retreat downstairs with your own bathroom.
- 3 bedroom upstairs with another bathroom
- Large kitchen upstairs with separate living area
- Sunroom located upstairs to wind down in the afternoon
- Double lock up garage with plenty of storage
- Rental assessment at $700.00 per week in current condition
Take the family, kids or the dog to the sports field located only 3 minutes’ walk from the property with local shops, cafes and schools only minutes around the corner, you will fall in love with the location of this property. Come and inspect by appointment.
Palm Beach is the most progressive, fast growing and trendy suburbs on the Gold Coast and the property is located –
- Approx 550m to Mallawa Sports Complex
- Approx 1.0km to 19th Avenue Shopping Centre
- Approx 1.4km to Palm Beach State School
- Approx 1.7km to Palm Beach Surf Break
- Approx 1.9km to Tallebudgera Creek
Water Rates – Approx. $465 per quarter
Council rates – Approx. $1,150 every 6 months
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.